Michael Burke Psy.D. & Associates is an outpatient facility with a staff consisting of a clinical psychologist and 11 therapists with credentials including independent mental health practitioner, alcohol and drug counselor and clinical social worker. Our highly qualified therapists provide outpatient, individual and family and group counseling. We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues providing services that span from therapy for depression and grief counseling to parenting support, couples counseling and beyond. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
We provide clients with services such as:
- Mental Health Services: Depression - Bipolar Disorder - Anxiety - Major Mental Illness - Post Traumatic Stress - Eating Disorders - Personality Disorders - Grief And Loss
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling: Co-Occurring Diagnosis Counseling
- Alcohol Education: Brief Intervention
- Evaluation Services: Psychological Evaluations - Co-Occurring Evaluations - Alcohol / Drug Evaluations - Pre-Surgical Psychological Evaluations
- Family Services: Family Counseling - Marital Counseling - Child / Adolescent Issues - Child / Adolescent Behavioral Concerns
- Specialized Services: Anger Management - Christian Counseling - Eating Disorder Therapy - Play Therapy - Sandtray Therapy
Michael Burke Psy.D. & Associates P.C. serves people of all ages and from all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of our activities or operations.